Thursday, November 6, 2008
Now is a great time...
Hey everyone! I was talking to Laurie this morning and she told me that she only has about half of the entry fees and she can't foot the bill for everyone. I was thinking that right now is a really great time to get a check to her so that we can register before the holidays leave us all broke! I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to this race and I would be so bummed if we waited to long to register. And as a side note if anyone is interested in meeting in a central location for an easy 10 or so this Sat, leave a comment and we'll make a plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just want to make sure you guys have our names down as paid. If only half the people have paid, that's not very many. I know Adrien, Bekah, Keri, and Tara have paid and I'm assuming the other 2 are Becca and Laurie. Is that right? Hope we can get registered!
Post a Comment