I thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch about the relay..since we live so far apart and hardly ever see each other :-) If anyone has any training ideas, van ideas, and so on you should all be able to post on this page. Just log in with your Google account..i think. Let me know if it doesn't work.
So first up..we need to meet and eat! We were thinking April 21st @ 6pm @ my house. If you need to bring your kids that's fine. If you don't want to miss your FHE bring your hubby and I will present a short lesson. I am joking of course.. my husband has offered to BBQ and I would never turn him down! What do you want to bring? This will be a fun chance to meet everyone on the team
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! I've been wondering if we'd all get together before actual race day, so this will be great. I'll bring whatever...I guess I'll wait to see what everyone else says. Fun times ahead!
uh ...YES! Anytime food is involved, especially BBQ from Justin, count us in! I'll bring some sort of fruit salad or fruit and dips or something like that ... mmm, I've been craving melon and pineapple ... ;)
Yahoo, LET'S PARTY!!! I am so excited to unite all the team members. I think it will make it even funner and it is the perfect time to pick out our bras! I'm bringing the cheetah back! I'll be there with a tan on my fat rolls! See you all there!!
Yeah for Laurie for starting this fun blog. I am stoked about the party and will be there for sure. I can either bring a yummy salad or a dessert! I think I can handle that with my limited cooking skills!
Post a Comment