We run faster than your mascara!
I don't know if I'm proud or disgusted with myself! ;)
I can't tell you how many times i have done the squat in the bushes! I must be cursed with always having to go to the bathroom at the wrong time!
Yeah Em..but it is all about good friends watching out for you :-)
If that guy has nothing on Camie, then that squatter girl has nothing on me!!!! I happen to be the squat champion of all time.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't know if I'm proud or disgusted with myself! ;)
I can't tell you how many times i have done the squat in the bushes! I must be cursed with always having to go to the bathroom at the wrong time!
Yeah Em..but it is all about good friends watching out for you :-)
If that guy has nothing on Camie, then that squatter girl has nothing on me!!!! I happen to be the squat champion of all time.
Post a Comment