There are almost 300 teams registered for next year so we need to decide who wants in for '09 and how soon we are going to register. I am a definite. Please leave a comment and say yea or nay!
You will probably have to count me in as a no even though I am so sad about it, I am thinking that I might be preganant around that time, however if i am not and you guys need a sub then I will get on a plane and be there. SO put me in for an alternate.
4 comments:
I am a yay for sure...unless I'm with child...can you count me and have an alternate do it if I can't? How does that work?
Count me in!!!!!
You will probably have to count me in as a no even though I am so sad about it, I am thinking that I might be preganant around that time, however if i am not and you guys need a sub then I will get on a plane and be there. SO put me in for an alternate.
I'm in--for sure!
Post a Comment