Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Hungry!

Food is VERY important to me and that got me thinking of a Wasatch Back newbie question. What will I eat during this "party?" I've been wondering . . . what kinds of foods are best? will I live on energy bars for 2 days? are there stops to replenish? how much cooler space is available? Can someone give the the scoop (of Ice Cream???)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

During the hood to coast I ate donuts, pancakes, and red bull but that is probably not recommended
:-) We usually go somewhere for dinner there are plenty of stops along the way but I like to have bananas and other snacks in the car

H and E said...

I like to bring string cheese, fruit and bagels. I know in the past couple years we each brought a couple things that we liked and then everyone just shared.