Friday, May 30, 2008
Did everyone see the e-mail wanting our story for the wasatch back? Who is the best writer? Lets come up with something really outrageous and creative. Thanks Lisa for bringing up food, as it is one of my favorite topics too. Bring foods that you love and are familiar to your tummy and good for running. I always eat as soon as I can after finishing running so that it can digest ( at least a little). Who is getting excited and nervous. Marie and/or Kami, I would love a little coaching session, is it too late? I love our awesome team, Bekah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So..I am new to this and have some questions. I was wondering if we are getting together again before the big weekend? I will be out of town from the 5-9. I would love to get together and figure out all the details. Let me know what you all think.
If everyone can do it I think it would be great to get together again. I will offer up my house if we need a place.
I am getting both - excited and nervous...it's coming up so fast! Getting together would be fun. Let's try and pick a date!
How does everyone feel about early of the race week like Monday or Tuesday the 16th or 17th?
Race week is good. Another option would be to meet up in SLC for dinner after (or before) the captain's meeting (i think it's next Thurs. - did you all get that email?) Laurie...are you planning on going to that? Just an idea.
Is the team captain meeting optional?? I thought it was maybe just something for people doing this for the first time..not hard veterans like us :-)
Post a Comment