I just talked to Laurie and we got our start time. From the above photo, you can possibly imagine what it is. It isn't great! 12:40! Let's all pray for cool weather and pack ice baggies and sponges. But keep in mind, we are the "BROADS" and we can take it and all those weaker women will be fainting by the wayside:)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Start Time
I just talked to Laurie and we got our start time. From the above photo, you can possibly imagine what it is. It isn't great! 12:40! Let's all pray for cool weather and pack ice baggies and sponges. But keep in mind, we are the "BROADS" and we can take it and all those weaker women will be fainting by the wayside:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going to start praying now for a slight cloud coverage and a light rain at around 5:00p.m.
Post a Comment