I agree that we should all get together soon. Do days or evenings work best for everyone?? What about Monday the 16th?
I can't wait for this race!!!!
Also, Van 1..we need to think about where we want to go between our 2nd and 3rd legs. I think we have from about 12:30-4:30 (approx.) Park City is an option or find a spot to throw a sleeping bag on the ground...
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The 16th would be great for me and I would be happy to have it at my house. Laurie, how are the tanks coming? I can't go to the Captain's Meeting. Would someone else like to go or do you agree we can skip it, cause we are such pros, ha, thanks Bekah
16th works for me!
They should be finished by then. Can we plan on the 16th at 6pm? How about BYOD? bring your own dinner?
works for me too. BYOD-perfect.
The 16th is great! I am getting excited and nervous!
Post a Comment