I owe all you girls a great big thank you for an amazing race! We totally rocked it and I am jealous of those of you who have been doing this without me for the past few years. I'm already looking forward to next year! Everyone of you amazed me and I consider myself so lucky to be part of the
Joggin' Broads!
I thought I would post all my pictures for you to see--and would love it if the rest of you would do the same, especially since my camera died at the starting line. I don't want to forget a minute of the race and I want to see everyone's experiences that I missed.




St. George here we come!
1 comment:
I can't sit down, stand up, or go up and down stairs, so I'm glad to hear a few of you are sore too! 72nd overall is so awesome...think of all those men we passed up! I also think at least 2, maybe 3 of the women teams that beat us were x-track teams...you can tell by their names. So, 6th is awesome, and we beat last years time by about a 1/2 hour and it was longer this year, so yeah, we rocked it! Thanks you to our awesome team...this was my first year and I can't wait to do it again! Thanks girls! I love you guys!
Post a Comment