Monday, June 23, 2008

Here are a ton of pictures of you amazing ladies! I can't tell you how much fun I had this year and really can't wait for next!!! And I guess with them pushing registration so soon we really should be thinking about who wants to do it again.
Also, if you didn't get your money paid for the shirts and van you can just mail it to me or I think it is way more fun if we have a post- get- together soon :-)
Way to go girls!!!!!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Yes, for sure...we need to have a post get-to-gether. I'll be gone all next week, so maybe in the next couple days or the week after next? What works for everyone else?

Lisa said...

I'm in. Did you see that 161 teams have already registered? How sure are we that Andy's friend could get us a spot?

I vote for a get together in couple of weeks, after the 4th of July weekend. July 7-10 are best days for me.