Monday, June 9, 2008

Meet and Eat

Ok, so it's the 16th at Bekah's house ( Thanks Bek! ) at 6pm. If you are an Oremite you can ride with me. Just let me know if you want me to pick you up. If anyone has a headlamp or a reflector vest can you bring it? We need at least 2 of each
See you next Monday!!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Bekah and Adrien and I were talking about maybe just doing dessert at 8:30 or so instead of dinner, just so we don't have to leave our fam's again. What does everyone think of that? And maybe we could each bring 12 of our favorite on the road snacks to share for the weekend. What do you all think?

Johnson Rugrats said...

If people want to come at six, feel free to bring your families, we have a park in our back yard. But I do like the later idea for dessert. Let me know, thanks

H and E said...

I am fine with either!